Of course, many other folks are reporting the results of Virginia’s 5th Congressional District election and commenting about the race and the candidates, Tom Perriello and Virgil Goode. Here’s a brief, likely incomplete collection.
- Of course, on the Hook blog there are entries tracking changes such as Lindsay’s “Perriello’s lead over Goode holds steady at 639” (which, interestingly, was first published with the title “Goode Defeats Perriello by 466 Votes”);
- Cvllelaw of Democratic Central has “Perriello’s lead is small, but insurmountable;
- On Raising Kaine, with tongue in cheek, Faithful has “Perriello Launches to a “Huge” Lead!” and, earlier, “Tom Twitters for RK” and Aznew has “Thank You Tom Perriello – A Personal Perspective” (there’re others, too);
- David Swanson of Let’s Try Democracy has “Goode v Perriello: Recount” (also at “Global Research“), “Recount Fictions in Virginia’s Fifth” (Democrats), and “Tom Perriello Up By 814” (After Downing Street);
- At Very Important Stuff Rodney Dunning has “Perriello vs. Good Headed for a Likely Recount, Vote Totals May Continue to Fluctuate” and several others;
- Angie at Shepardized has “So my accessible vote matters…“;
- At Voter View Desenada has the simply titled “Perriello vs. Goode“;
- At Blue Ridge Muse, Doug Thompson has “An end to another Virginia embarrassment?“;
- Emily of Partial Muse published “Some Local Politics.”
Please add other sources in the comments.